Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports including a review of all the Iowa high school football playoff games, comedy from Jay Leno at 655 and David Letterman at 755, another great prize package on The Morning Stumper at 650 and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.
- West Burlington Schools are ProficientPosted 12 hours ago
- Drug BustsPosted 22 hours ago
- Twisters Hit Breadbasket; Could be More TodayPosted 1 day ago
- Sabbath Day of Contrasting Emotions in BurlingtonPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: Man Shot in Head Saturday Night in BurlingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Community Basket WinnerPosted 2 days ago
Coming up on Thursday October 25th
At 725, Lee County Conservation Director Tom Buckley will join me to preview the Fall Fun Fest coming Friday to Wilson Lake Park near Donnellson. At 905, Penny Sudbeck and Michelle LeKander will be with me to talk about this weekend’s Hetta Gilbert Resale and the 90th Anniversary of the Hetta Gilbert Society.