- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 1 day ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 2 days ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 3 days ago
Dhaka Fire Kills 112; Thousands March for Factory Safety
OFFICIALS SAY THE WORKERS COULDN’T GET OUT OF THE EIGHT-STORY BUILDING, WHICH HAD NO EMERGENCY EXITS.
THE FIRE PROMPTED A PROTEST TODAY BY THOUSANDS OF WORKERS WHO DEMANDED JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS AND IMPROVED SAFETY.