- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 10 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 16 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 1 day ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 1 day ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Army Corps May be Willing to Compromise on River Flow
BUT U.S. SENATOR DICK DURBIN OF ILLINOIS SAYS ARMY ASSISTANT SECRETARY JO-ELLEN DARCY DID TELL HIM AND SENATORS FROM IOWA AND MINNESOTA THAT THE CORPS WILL SEE IF THE FLOWS CURBED LAST WEEK BY THE ARMY ENGINEERS CAN BE INCREASED…TO KEEP THE MISSISSIPPI NAVIGABLE FOR BARGES.