- Donate Life Night this WeekendPosted 1 hour ago
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat MonthPosted 1 hour ago
- More Burlington Road ClosingsPosted 20 hours ago
- Bill Northey Visits Mediapolis Tomorrow at 61 Chop HousePosted 20 hours ago
- Ft. Madison SuicidePosted 23 hours ago
- Worlds Fastest Omelet Maker Coming to IA. State FairPosted 24 hours ago
Coming up on Monday December 10th
At 725, Todd Lange of the Toys For Tots will again join me to update us on the greatest needs and distribution information for this year’s drive. At 905, Dr. Linda Madori will be with me to talk about her book, Trancending Dementia.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy from Leno at 655 and Letterman at 755, a great prize to win on The Morning Stumper at 650 and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.