- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 15 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 21 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Coming up on Thursday January 10th
At 725, Julie Schilling of the Lee County Health Department will talk about this year’s flu season and some added flu clinics to help deal with the outbreak as well as some practical advice on avoiding the flu.
Then at 905, Andrew Thorn will join me to talk about his new book, U-wun-ge-lay-ma, A Guide to Next Level Living.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy from Jay Leno at 655 and David Letterman at 755, another great prize package to win the The Morning Stumper at 650 and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.