- N.Hill Neighbors Fill Council Chambers; Want Action on 12-PlexPosted 3 hours ago
- West Burlington Schools are ProficientPosted 13 hours ago
- Drug BustsPosted 22 hours ago
- Twisters Hit Breadbasket; Could be More TodayPosted 1 day ago
- Sabbath Day of Contrasting Emotions in BurlingtonPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: Man Shot in Head Saturday Night in BurlingtonPosted 1 day ago
Obituaries Thursday January 10th
Merle “Lee” McGraw Age: 77 resident of: West Burlington, Iowa
Died: Tuesday evening, January 8, 2013.
Where: at home
Survivors: He is survived by his wife, Patricia McGraw of West Burlington, Iowa; one son, Gregory Lee (Paul) McGraw of Kansas City, Missouri; five daughters, Pamela (William Jr.) Lee Newton of Ft. Madison, Iowa, Cynthia Lynn (Ronald) Schulte of Bettendorf, Iowa, Susan Patricia (Kerry) Hartmann of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Sandra Jeanne deSalme of Burlington, Iowa, and Jacklyn Ann Hallman of Hiawatha, Iowa; 13 grandchildren; 7 great-grandchildren; several nieces & nephews & cousins; one sister, Pauline Woods of Gladstone, Illinois; two brothers, Robert McGraw of Gladstone, Illinois and Billy (Patricia) McGraw of Liberty, Illinois
Funeral Services:Funeral services for Merle “Lee” McGraw will be held on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at SS. Mary & Patrick Catholic Church, West Burlington, Iowa. Fr. David Steinle will officiate. Military rites will be conducted by the Burlington Area Veterans Honor Guard.
Interment: Interment will be in Aspen Grove Cemetery, Burlington, Iowa at a later date following cremation.
Other arrangements: The family will receive friends on Monday evening from 6:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. in Prugh’s Chapel. A memorial has been established for Great River Hospice. Condolences may be left at www.prughfuneralservice.com.