- Wounded Warrior Project to Receive Donation from Burl. Book Sale
- West Burlington Schools Kuno Issues Discussed
- Runoffs Go to FM Newbie, Keokuk Veteran
- Candle Blamed for S. Side Burlington Fire
- Man Rescued from Tug Boat at Lock and Dam 18 After Heart Attack
- Mt. Pleasant Inmate Sues for Sexual Harassment
Coming up on Tuesday January 22nd
At 725, Clarence Hudson will join me to talk about Live Healthy Iowa. At 905, Sharice Edwards of the local Social Security office will join me to talk Social Security and Medicare issues.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy from Jay Leno at 655 and David Letterman at 755, a great prize package to win on The Morning Stumper at 650 and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.