- Road Work Coming to the AreaPosted 5 hours ago
- Big River Resources Donates Rescue TubePosted 5 hours ago
- Here Come the CropsPosted 5 hours ago
- Moore, Oklahoma Residents Dig for More VictimsPosted 10 hours ago
- N.Hill Neighbors Fill Council Chambers; Want Action on 12-PlexPosted 11 hours ago
- West Burlington Schools are ProficientPosted 21 hours ago
Coming up on Tuesday January 22nd
At 725, Clarence Hudson will join me to talk about Live Healthy Iowa. At 905, Sharice Edwards of the local Social Security office will join me to talk Social Security and Medicare issues.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy from Jay Leno at 655 and David Letterman at 755, a great prize package to win on The Morning Stumper at 650 and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.