- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 9 hours ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 10 hours ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 10 hours ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 14 hours ago
- Grocery Store on the Hill to ClosePosted 15 hours ago
- One-Time Drug Court Administrator Accused of Making DrugsPosted 15 hours ago
Accused Indian Gang-Rapists Plead Not Guilty
NEW DELHI (AP) — Five men have pleaded not guilty after being formally indicted in a special court on 13 charges, including rape and murder, in the fatal gang rape of a woman in a New Delhi bus in December.
One of the men’s lawyers says the men signed statements in the fast-track court Saturday saying they were innocent. The lawyer cannot be identified under a gag order imposed by the court.
The court will begin hearing the evidence of witnesses on Tuesday.