- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 16 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 22 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Coming up on Wednesday February 6th
At 725, Beth Nickel of the Greater Burlington Convention and Visitors Bureau will join me to talk about great events happening “in your own backyard” during the month of February. Then at 905, Rhonda Reif will again be in the studio to talk about ways to live better and stay healthy as we near the end of winter.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy bits from Jay Leno at 655 and David Letterman at 755, another great prize package to win on The Morning Stumper at 650 and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.