- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 16 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 22 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Coming up on Monday Feburary 11th
At 725, Brenda Sayre will join from the Southeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging to preview Tuesday’s program on Medicare and Identity Theft. At 905, Bob McConnell, conductor of the Southeast Iowa Symphony Orchestra will talk about the Winter Classical Series coming Saturday and Sunday February 16 & 17.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy from Jay Leno at 655 and David Letterman’s Top Ten at 755, a great prize package including tickets to the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater and Dance at the Howard Johnson Ballroom Friday February 15th on The Morning Stumper at 650, and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.