- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 6 hours ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 7 hours ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 7 hours ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 11 hours ago
- Grocery Store on the Hill to ClosePosted 11 hours ago
- One-Time Drug Court Administrator Accused of Making DrugsPosted 11 hours ago
Father charged in fatal shooting after Texas wreck
A Texas man whose two young sons were killed in a traffic accident has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting at the crash scene of a suspected drunken driver.
Brothers David Jr. and Caleb Barajas were helping their father push their broken-down pickup truck when a vehicle driven by 20-year-old Jose Banda plowed into them. The December accident happened just 50 yards away from the Barajas’ rural Houston-area home.
Banda was later found shot. Brazoria County sheriff’s investigator Dominick Sanders says witnesses saw David Barajas Sr. next to Banda’s vehicle when shots were fired.
Barajas has been indicted for murder and was being held Monday in the Brazoria County Jail on a $450,000 bond. Court records did not list an attorney for him.
Via: Fox News