- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 12 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 18 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Father charged in fatal shooting after Texas wreck
A Texas man whose two young sons were killed in a traffic accident has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting at the crash scene of a suspected drunken driver.
Brothers David Jr. and Caleb Barajas were helping their father push their broken-down pickup truck when a vehicle driven by 20-year-old Jose Banda plowed into them. The December accident happened just 50 yards away from the Barajas’ rural Houston-area home.
Banda was later found shot. Brazoria County sheriff’s investigator Dominick Sanders says witnesses saw David Barajas Sr. next to Banda’s vehicle when shots were fired.
Barajas has been indicted for murder and was being held Monday in the Brazoria County Jail on a $450,000 bond. Court records did not list an attorney for him.
Via: Fox News