- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 3 mins ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 6 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 24 hours ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 1 day ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 1 day ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 1 day ago
Wash. homeowner shoots, wounds drugged-out intruder
An Washington state homeowner shot a drugged-out intruder who entered his home while he was asleep with his wife early Sunday.
KPTV.com reports thatthe suspect, Brian L. Creed, entered the home and started walking down a hallway toward the homeowner, who was standing outside his bedroom door.
When the 24-year-old homeowner told the suspect to stop, Creed allegedly charged the homeowner, prompting him to fire a shot at the intruder, the station reported.
Creed then allegedly tackled the homeowner and the two were involved in a physical altercation until the homeowner was able to hold the suspect at gunpoint until authorities arrived.
Investigators told KPTV.com that Creed had recently moved into a nearby house and admitted to having used methamphetamine earlier in the day.
Creed was reportedly treated at a nearby hospital. The homeowner was not injured.
Via: Fox News