- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 14 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 20 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Australian tourist raped in Manhattan, police say
A 20-year-old tourist from Australia was raped early Sunday morning in New York City after exiting her cab after leaving a trendy nightclub, MyFoxNY.com reported.
The woman had gotten out of a cab after an apparent argument with the driver. She was then apparently dragged from behind into an alley near Madison Avenue and East 58th Street, which is just blocks from Lavo, the club the girl reportedly left. Police told FoxNews.com that alcohol does not appear to have been a factor.
Police are searching for her attacker who was described as a black man in his mid-30s, about 6’2.
Fox News’ Edmund DeMarche contributed to this report
Via: Fox News