- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 12 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 18 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Coast Guard Academy workers busted for sex on job
Officials at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy say a service member and five civilian employees were disciplined for misusing the school’s computers and engaging in sex acts during the workday.
Academy spokesman David Santos told The Day of New London (http://bit.ly/15bDA1k ) on Tuesday that the six people used government computers to send sexually explicit and other inappropriate content, and some of the six participated in consensual sex acts on the grounds of the New London academy.
Santos says the improper activities took place over a 2½-year period.
The service member was not a cadet and was discharged from the Coast Guard. Two civilian workers resigned and three were disciplined.
The academy didn’t release the six people’s names or details of the punishments, citing the privacy exemption to public records law.
Information from: The Day, http://www.theday.com
Via: Fox News