- WB Superintendent Gets 5% RaisePosted 4 hours ago
- Outdoor Movie Night in Downtown BurlingtonPosted 15 hours ago
- Busy Street Off Limits AgainPosted 16 hours ago
- Burlington Council to Vote on Manor Deal TonightPosted 16 hours ago
- LeeCo Task Force Busts Keokuk BusinesswomanPosted 17 hours ago
- Jefferson and Valley Street Closing in BurlingtonPosted 3 days ago
Michigan Man to Stand Trial for W. IL ATV Crash
QUINCY, Ill. (AP) — A Michigan man has been ordered to stand trial for allegedly causing an all-terrain vehicle wreck that killed a woman last year in western Illinois.
30-year-old Andrew Koster of Kalamazoo, Mich., faces charges of reckless homicide, aggravated driving under the influence and aggravated reckless driving.
Authorities say Koster was driving the ATV when it crashed on Sept. 14 near Clayton on property owned by a hunting outfitter, killing 25-year-old passenger Sara Birsic.
Koster is free on bond.
The reckless homicide charge is punishable by up to five years in prison.