- Road Work Coming to the AreaPosted 17 hours ago
- Big River Resources Donates Rescue TubePosted 17 hours ago
- Here Come the CropsPosted 17 hours ago
- Moore, Oklahoma Residents Dig for More VictimsPosted 22 hours ago
- N.Hill Neighbors Fill Council Chambers; Want Action on 12-PlexPosted 23 hours ago
- West Burlington Schools are ProficientPosted 1 day ago
Funeral held for New York mother killed in Turkey
A New Yorker killed while vacationing alone in Turkey is being remembered as a good-hearted and joyful person.
The funeral is Friday for Sarai Sierra, a mother of two. Friends and strangers alike paid their respects at her wake Thursday on Staten Island.
Her body was found Feb. 2 in Istanbul, 12 days after she disappeared. Police say she suffered a fatal blow to the head.
The 33-year-old went to Turkey to explore her hobby, photography. A friend who was supposed to join her canceled for financial reasons.
Turkish authorities and the FBI are investigating her death. No arrests have been made.
Via: Fox News