- Man Who Beat and Robbed Burlington Resident is Found GuiltyPosted 18 hours ago
- Midwest Gas Prices SpikePosted 18 hours ago
- Armed Forces Night at Community Field TomorrowPosted 19 hours ago
- Tis the Season of Graduation at SCCPosted 1 day ago
- West Burlington will be watching…Posted 2 days ago
- Click it or Ticket this WeekendPosted 2 days ago
Man charged with hitting toddler on plane could be out of a job
A man charged with slapping a toddler on a Minneapolis-to-Atlanta flight appears to be out of a job.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Saturday that AGC Aerospace and Defense had suspended 60-year-old Joe Rickey Hundley, of Hayden, Idaho, as president of its Unitech Composites and Structures.
On Sunday, AGC issued a statement saying that, while not referring to Hundley by name, calls reports of an executive’s behavior on personal travel “offensive and disturbing” and says he “is no longer employed with the company.” The statement does not say whether the executive quit or was fired.
Hundley was charged with assault last week after he was accused of slapping a 2-year-old boy and called him a racial slur during the Feb. 8 flight. His attorney has said he will plead not guilty.
Via: Fox News