- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 1 day ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 1 day ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Turkish Police Round Up Dozens of Suicide Attack Suspects
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Police in Turkey are rounding up dozens of people suspected of belonging to a militant group that claims to have carried out the suicide attack at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara earlier this month.
It’s the second recent major sweep against suspected members of the Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party-Front. The Feb. 1 bombing killed a Turkish security guard.