- More Burlington Road ClosingsPosted 12 hours ago
- Bill Northey Visits Mediapolis Tomorrow at 61 Chop HousePosted 12 hours ago
- Ft. Madison SuicidePosted 15 hours ago
- Worlds Fastest Omelet Maker Coming to IA. State FairPosted 15 hours ago
- IL. Counties are OK with Concealed CarryPosted 16 hours ago
- Davenport Man Dead After Fight at Baseball ParkPosted 16 hours ago
Mass. boy, trying to avoid bedtime, calls 911
Police in Massachusetts say a 10-year-old boy called 911 because he didn’t want to go to bed.
Brockton police say the boy called 911 just after 8 p.m. Wednesday and told the dispatcher he was calling to report his mother because he did not want to go to bed.
There was no emergency.
The Enterprise (http://bit.ly/YoKmJZ ) reports that according to the police log, an officer went to the boy’s home and explained to him when it was appropriate to call 911.
No charges were issued.
Information from: The (Brockton, Mass.) Enterprise, http://www.enterprisenews.com
Via: Fox News