- Donate Life Night this WeekendPosted 6 hours ago
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat MonthPosted 7 hours ago
- More Burlington Road ClosingsPosted 1 day ago
- Bill Northey Visits Mediapolis Tomorrow at 61 Chop HousePosted 1 day ago
- Ft. Madison SuicidePosted 1 day ago
- Worlds Fastest Omelet Maker Coming to IA. State FairPosted 1 day ago
Mass. boy, trying to avoid bedtime, calls 911
Police in Massachusetts say a 10-year-old boy called 911 because he didn’t want to go to bed.
Brockton police say the boy called 911 just after 8 p.m. Wednesday and told the dispatcher he was calling to report his mother because he did not want to go to bed.
There was no emergency.
The Enterprise (http://bit.ly/YoKmJZ ) reports that according to the police log, an officer went to the boy’s home and explained to him when it was appropriate to call 911.
No charges were issued.
Information from: The (Brockton, Mass.) Enterprise, http://www.enterprisenews.com
Via: Fox News