- Community Basket WinnerPosted 16 hours ago
- Man Who Beat and Robbed Burlington Resident is Found GuiltyPosted 3 days ago
- Midwest Gas Prices SpikePosted 3 days ago
- Armed Forces Night at Community Field TomorrowPosted 3 days ago
- Tis the Season of Graduation at SCCPosted 3 days ago
- West Burlington will be watching…Posted 4 days ago
Medical copter crash in Oklahoma kills 2, hurts 1
Authorities say a medical helicopter has crashed in Oklahoma City, killing two people and injuring a third.
The Oklahoma City Fire Department tells The Oklahoman newspaper that the crash happened Friday morning. A fire department spokesman says two people were killed and one person was taken to a hospital.
Authorities say the crash happened near the St. Ann Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City.
A large storm system has blanketed much of the Midwest and Plains in snow, but it wasn’t immediately clear if authorities believe weather played a role in the crash.
Via: Fox News