- West Burlington Schools are ProficientPosted 8 hours ago
- Drug BustsPosted 17 hours ago
- Twisters Hit Breadbasket; Could be More TodayPosted 20 hours ago
- Sabbath Day of Contrasting Emotions in BurlingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- UPDATE: Man Shot in Head Saturday Night in BurlingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Community Basket WinnerPosted 2 days ago
Next Snowstorm Tracking South of Original Prediction
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — A major snowstorm has been tracking south of original predictions and likely will miss most of Nebraska and much of Iowa.
Rick Chermok of the National Weather Service says 2 to 3 inches of snow is expected to start falling in southeast Nebraska on Monday night.
The same storm is expected to enter south-central Iowa early Tuesday morning and leave behind 4-8 inches of snow as it courses northeast.
Wind gusts to 35 mph in some areas could make travel hazardous.