- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 1 day ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 1 day ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
New Jersey nurse charged with assaulting quadriplegic man
A male nurse in southern New Jersey is being tried on charges he sexually assaulted a quadriplegic man in his care and videotaped the incident.
The Burlington County Times reports that 43-year-old Steven Young is claiming the encounter was consensual.
During his trial Tuesday in Superior Court in Camden, jurors watched a graphic video of Young performing oral sex on the Medford man, who was in his care.
Young has admitted to performing the act, but says it was consensual.
Prosecutors say the 34-year-old “catastrophically injured” alleged victim is nonverbal and incapacitated and therefore unable to consent.
The state rested its case Tuesday afternoon.
Via: Fox News