- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 9 hours ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 10 hours ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 10 hours ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 14 hours ago
- Grocery Store on the Hill to ClosePosted 15 hours ago
- One-Time Drug Court Administrator Accused of Making DrugsPosted 15 hours ago
Missing California news anchor returns home
The Santa Barbara news anchor who was reported missing by her family has returned home.
Sheriff’s spokeswoman Kelly Hoover says Paula Lopez’s family members reported that she returned about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. They had alerted authorities that she was missing around 10 a.m. that day.
Their report prompted a search conducted by deputies, two K-9 units, a helicopter, detectives and search and rescue personnel.
Hoover declined to comment on the reasons surrounding Lopez’ disappearance, citing a private family matter.
The 48-year-old Lopez is a co-anchor of the 11 p.m. newscast at KEYT, an ABC affiliate, where she has worked since 1996.
Before that, she worked at KCAL-9 in Los Angeles for six years, according to her biography.
She is married to Superior Court Judge Frank Ochoa and has three children.
Via: Fox News