- Harmony Bible Church Taking Donations for OklahomaPosted 4 hours ago
- Lee County Drug BustPosted 5 hours ago
- UPDATE: Missing Girl’s Backpack FoundPosted 6 hours ago
- DMCo Supervisors Say No (Again) to Former Army Reserve CenterPosted 10 hours ago
- HenryCo Teens Accused of Mepo Vehicle BurglariesPosted 10 hours ago
- Suspected Kidnapper Kills Himself; 15-Year Old Still MissingPosted 11 hours ago
Organ, pipes stolen from Pittsburgh church
Officials at a Roman Catholic church in Pittsburgh have a holy mystery on their hands. They say someone, somehow stole the building’s organ — and the 200 massive pipes required to play it.
WPXI-TV reported Friday that the music equipment worth $200,000 has disappeared from St. Justin’s Church.
Church business manager Skip Hary says he’s baffled how anyone could get the organ out of the building.
He says it would either have to be maneuvered down narrow flights of steps, or lowered over a balcony. And the pipes can only be accessed by a ladder into the ceiling.
St. Justin’s, in the city’s Mount Washington neighborhood, closed last month after merging with another church.
Police say there were no signs of forced entry.
Via: Fox News