- Community Basket WinnerPosted 5 hours ago
- Man Who Beat and Robbed Burlington Resident is Found GuiltyPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Prices SpikePosted 2 days ago
- Armed Forces Night at Community Field TomorrowPosted 2 days ago
- Tis the Season of Graduation at SCCPosted 3 days ago
- West Burlington will be watching…Posted 3 days ago
Now 1,426 Billionaires: Forbes Magazine
NEW YORK (AP) — A record 1,426 people around the world have made Forbes magazine’s latest annual tally of billionaires, up 16 percent from last year.
Mexico’s Carlos Slim remains the world’s richest man for the fourth year in a row, while Warren Buffett dropped out of the top three for the first time since 2000. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg saw his ranking drop 31 spots as his net worth declined by $4.2 billion.