- Harmony Bible Church Taking Donations for OklahomaPosted 9 hours ago
- Lee County Drug BustPosted 9 hours ago
- UPDATE: Missing Girl’s Backpack FoundPosted 10 hours ago
- DMCo Supervisors Say No (Again) to Former Army Reserve CenterPosted 15 hours ago
- HenryCo Teens Accused of Mepo Vehicle BurglariesPosted 15 hours ago
- Suspected Kidnapper Kills Himself; 15-Year Old Still MissingPosted 16 hours ago
Police: New York man charged after woman, 79, dies following crash
Authorities have charged a man with vehicular manslaughter after state police say his vehicle fatally struck a 79-year-old woman on a rural upstate New York road.
State police say Barbara Seymour was walking along state Route 8 around 7 p.m. Saturday when she was hit by a car in the village of Deposit, on the Broome-Delaware county line 25 miles east of Binghamton.
Troopers say Seymour suffered massive head trauma.
Police identify the driver as 56-year-old James Gruscavage of Deposit. He’s being held Monday in the Delaware County Jail. It couldn’t be determined if he had a lawyer.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Via: Fox News