- Man Who Beat and Robbed Burlington Resident is Found GuiltyPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Prices SpikePosted 2 days ago
- Armed Forces Night at Community Field TomorrowPosted 2 days ago
- Tis the Season of Graduation at SCCPosted 2 days ago
- West Burlington will be watching…Posted 3 days ago
- Click it or Ticket this WeekendPosted 3 days ago
3 people crushed to death inside train car in Alabama
A large crane brought to the CSX Rail Yard in Mobile had to lift more than 20 steel beams to recover three people who were crushed to death inside a train car.
A fourth suffered serious injuries and a fifth was not harmed in the early morning accident.
Mobile Police said they were transients who had been sleeping inside the open top car.
When CSX employees began to move the car, heavy steel I-beams shifted inside, crushing the men.
Al.com reports that that the two survivors will face trespassing charges for sleeping in the rail car.
Via: Fox News