- IA. Agriculture Secretary Visits 61 Chop House in MepoPosted 12 hours ago
- Donate Life Night this WeekendPosted 19 hours ago
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat MonthPosted 19 hours ago
- More Burlington Road ClosingsPosted 2 days ago
- Bill Northey Visits Mediapolis Tomorrow at 61 Chop HousePosted 2 days ago
- Ft. Madison SuicidePosted 2 days ago
Pit bull attacks, kills Wisconsin toddler
Authorities say a young boy has died after he was attacked by a couple of pit bulls in southeastern Wisconsin.
According to the Walworth County sheriff’s office, the county coroner’s office confirmed that the boy died of his injuries at a Milwaukee area hospital about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The sheriff’s office got a 911 call from a 30-year-old woman Wednesday saying she and a 14-month-old boy were being attacked by pit bulls.
The caller said she and the boy were being attacked by two pit bulls she owns in the Town of Walworth. The animals were removed and euthanized.
The woman said both she and the boy suffered multiple injuries. The boy was flown to a Milwaukee area hospital with critical injuries. His name was not released.
An investigation continues.
Via: Fox News