- WB Superintendent Gets 5% RaisePosted 4 hours ago
- Outdoor Movie Night in Downtown BurlingtonPosted 14 hours ago
- Busy Street Off Limits AgainPosted 16 hours ago
- Burlington Council to Vote on Manor Deal TonightPosted 16 hours ago
- LeeCo Task Force Busts Keokuk BusinesswomanPosted 16 hours ago
- Jefferson and Valley Street Closing in BurlingtonPosted 3 days ago
Seattle police arrest woman suspected in shooting
Police say the woman suspected of wounding a man in a shooting in a Seattle parks department building has been arrested.
Police say the woman was arrested in Burien, a suburb south of Seattle, after they surrounded a house.
Television footage showed members of a SWAT team surrounding the house before she was taken into custody.
The woman fled from the shooting scene in north Seattle Friday afternoon.
Wounded was 65-year-old Bill Keller. He was taken to Harborview Medical Center in critical but stable condition with a shot to the chest.
Seattle police identified the suspect as 46-year-old Carolyn Piksa, an employee of the Parks and Recreation Department.
Police initially characterized the shooting as workplace violence. The motive is being investigated.
Via: Fox News