- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 10 hours ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 11 hours ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 12 hours ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 16 hours ago
- Grocery Store on the Hill to ClosePosted 16 hours ago
- One-Time Drug Court Administrator Accused of Making DrugsPosted 16 hours ago
Man accused of killing grandparents in Washington
The man accused of killing his grandparents in Renton, Wash., had just been released from prison.
King County sheriff’s Sgt. Cindi West says 26-year-old Michael “Chad” Boysen was released Friday after serving nine months on a burglary conviction.
She says he went to spend that night with his grandparents. The bodies of the 82-year-old man and 80-year-old woman were found Saturday in their home. Their car, a red 2001 Chrysler 300, is missing.
West says there have been no reported sightings of the car or tips about Boysen.
The sheriff’s office says he’s considered “an extreme danger to the public and police.” Investigators believe he may be looking for firearms because he searched for gun shows on the Internet.
Via: Fox News