- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 9 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 15 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 1 day ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 1 day ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Cops: Pa. guard shot finger trying to remove ring
Police have charged a federal prison guard with shooting his own finger in a drunken attempt to remove his wedding ring at his northwestern Pennsylvania home.
Online court records don’t list an attorney for 31-year-old Alfredo Malespini III, of Bradford, who was wounded in the March 2 incident.
The Bradford Era (http://bit.ly/15QwzSV ) reports police were called to Malespini’s home and found him with a bloody finger, after which he told them he was “trying to get rid of his wedding ring” and decided to “shoot it off.” Police say the attempt badly mangled Malespini’s finger, but didn’t remove the ring.
Police say he was taken to an Erie hospital for medical and mental health treatment. Online court records show he’s yet to be arraigned.
Officials at the Federal Correctional Institution-McKean couldn’t immediately comment on his employment status.
Information from: The Bradford Era, http://www.bradfordera.com
Via: Fox News