- IA. Agriculture Secretary Visits 61 Chop House in MepoPosted 12 hours ago
- Donate Life Night this WeekendPosted 19 hours ago
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat MonthPosted 19 hours ago
- More Burlington Road ClosingsPosted 2 days ago
- Bill Northey Visits Mediapolis Tomorrow at 61 Chop HousePosted 2 days ago
- Ft. Madison SuicidePosted 2 days ago
Bus crash that killed Pa. coach being investigated
Police are investigating what caused a bus carrying a college women’s lacrosse team to veer off the Pennsylvania Turnpike and crash into a tree, killing a pregnant coach, her unborn child and the driver.
Seton Hill University team players and coaches were among 23 people aboard when the bus crashed Saturday morning. The team was headed to an afternoon game at Millersville University, about 50 miles from the crash site in central Pennsylvania.
Thirty-year-old head coach Kristina Quigley died of her injuries. She was six months pregnant, and her unborn child died, too. The bus driver, 61-year-old Anthony Guaetta, also died.
Police couldn’t immediately say what had caused the crash.
A memorial Mass was planned for Sunday night on the Catholic school campus.
Via: Fox News