- IA. Agriculture Secretary Visits 61 Chop House in MepoPosted 11 hours ago
- Donate Life Night this WeekendPosted 18 hours ago
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat MonthPosted 18 hours ago
- More Burlington Road ClosingsPosted 2 days ago
- Bill Northey Visits Mediapolis Tomorrow at 61 Chop HousePosted 2 days ago
- Ft. Madison SuicidePosted 2 days ago
Coming up on Wednesday March 20th
At 725, Noble Boyd will join me to preview this weekend’s Family Spring Bluegrass Festival at the Comfort Suites Hotel in Burlington. Then at 905, Editor Philip Cararo will talk about his new book, Life On The Brink…Environmentalists Confront Overpopulation.
Plus the latest news from Mark and all the sports, comedy from Leno and Letterman at 655 and 755, another great prize package to win on The Morning Stumper at 650, and of course, our running commentary on everything through the morning.