- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 5 hours ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 11 hours ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 1 day ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 1 day ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 1 day ago
Pennsylvania school asks students to cut back on body spray after one hospitalized
A Pennsylvania high school wants its students to cut back on the body spray.
Freedom High School in Bethlehem says one of its students was recently hospitalized for exposure to Axe Body Spray. Now, officials are asking students to stop using it as a cologne or fragrance while attending the school.
In a statement posted on the school website Tuesday, officials say the affected student is severely allergic to the spray and recently had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance after being exposed to it.
It wasn’t immediately clear what type of reaction the student had, or what chemical in the spray may have caused the problem.
Via: Fox News