- Road Work Coming to the AreaPosted 2 hours ago
- Here Come the CropsPosted 2 hours ago
- Moore, Oklahoma Residents Dig for More VictimsPosted 7 hours ago
- N.Hill Neighbors Fill Council Chambers; Want Action on 12-PlexPosted 8 hours ago
- West Burlington Schools are ProficientPosted 18 hours ago
- Drug BustsPosted 1 day ago
Massive S.Korean Cyber-Attack Points to China
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — It’s still not clear who orchestrated yesterday’s huge cyberattack in South Korea that shut down computers at six South Korean banks and media companies.
While the coordinated cyberattack on South Korean banks and media companies has been traced to an IP address in China, officials say it does not fit the mold of previous Chinese attacks, which tend to be aimed at collecting intelligence and intellectual property.
Many in South Korea continue to suspect North Korea, but officials say it’s too soon to point fingers.