- Wounded Warrior Project to Receive Donation from Burl. Book Sale
- West Burlington Schools Kuno Issues Discussed
- Runoffs Go to FM Newbie, Keokuk Veteran
- Candle Blamed for S. Side Burlington Fire
- Man Rescued from Tug Boat at Lock and Dam 18 After Heart Attack
- Mt. Pleasant Inmate Sues for Sexual Harassment
Banned Pennsylvania teen cited after trying to attend prom
A central Pennsylvania teenager has been cited for disorderly conduct after authorities say he swore at school officials who wouldn’t let him into his school prom, from which he’d been banned for failing to serve detention.
State police say 18-year-old Colin Mitchell Ocker tried to go Saturday’s prom despite being told by Shippensburg Area High School officials he couldn’t attend.
Pennlive.com reports officials say he cursed at school officials who wouldn’t let him in. State police say he also threatened to break in the back door at The Meadowlands Mall, where the prom was being held, and began tapping on the windows.
Authorities say he knew he wouldn’t be able to attend because of the detention issue.
A telephone listing for Ocker couldn’t immediately be found.
Via: Fox News