- Wounded Warrior Project to Receive Donation from Burl. Book Sale
- West Burlington Schools Kuno Issues Discussed
- Runoffs Go to FM Newbie, Keokuk Veteran
- Candle Blamed for S. Side Burlington Fire
- Man Rescued from Tug Boat at Lock and Dam 18 After Heart Attack
- Mt. Pleasant Inmate Sues for Sexual Harassment
Iowa’s Sales Tax-Free Weekend this Friday and Saturday
If you need to do some clothes shopping, this would be the perfect weekend for it.
This weekend is Iowa’s Annual Sales Tax Holiday. Most purchases of clothing and footwear will be sales-tax-free tomorrow and Saturday, just in time for back to school shopping.
This is the 14th year for the Sales Tax Holiday in Iowa