- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 18 hours ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 19 hours ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 19 hours ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 23 hours ago
- Grocery Store on the Hill to ClosePosted 23 hours ago
- One-Time Drug Court Administrator Accused of Making DrugsPosted 23 hours ago
Events Friday March 22nd
Date(s) - 03/22/2013
Category(ies) No Categories
Dirty Bourbon River Show concert is 7:30 p.m. at Leopold Loft in Starr’s Cave Nature Center,11627 Starr’s Cave Road. Admission is $10 for adults and $2 for students.
Family Spring Bluegrass Music Festival starts today at Comfort Suites, 1780 Stonegate Center Drive. To learn more, visit www.tsbafestivals.org, or call (660) 341-3762.
Mediapolis Community Theater presents “The Music Man“ at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Auditorium at the Mediapolis School. Admission is $12 for adults and $5 for students. For tickets, call (319) 985-2263.
“Nine to Five,” presented by Lights, Camera, Action, is 6:30 p.m. at the former middle school, 1801 Avenue G, Fort Madison, using the Avenue F entrance. Admission is by donation.
Yakov Smirnoff, famous Russian comedian’s Happily Ever After tour is 7:30 p.m. at Sondheim Center, 200 N. Main St., Fairfield. Tickets are $25, available by calling (641) 472-2787 or online at www.fairf eldacc. corn,