- Man Who Beat and Robbed Burlington Resident is Found GuiltyPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Prices SpikePosted 1 day ago
- Armed Forces Night at Community Field TomorrowPosted 1 day ago
- Tis the Season of Graduation at SCCPosted 2 days ago
- West Burlington will be watching…Posted 2 days ago
- Click it or Ticket this WeekendPosted 2 days ago
Events Friday March 8th
Date(s) - 03/08/2013
Category(ies) No Categories
Artie Shaw Orchestra big band music concert is 7.30 p.m. at the Sondheim Center, 200 N. Main St., Fairfield. Tickets start at $19. Call (641) 472-2787 or visit wwwfairfleldacc.com.
Call of Duty 2 Tournament for Adult After Hours is 7p.m_ at Burlington Public Library, 210 Court St. To learn more, call (319) 753-1647.
Fish Fry is 5 p.m. at The Klub, 413 Avenue 11, West Point, benefiting West Point’s Fourth of July fireworks. Cost is $8 for adults, $4 for children ages 3 to 10 and free for children age 2 and younger.
Keck Players Country Cavalcade is 7PM at Lousia County Historical Society’s Louisa Stage, 609 N. James L. Hodges Ave. Wapello, presenting humor and review of country music through the years. Admisson-$7.50.
National Wild Turkey Federation Southeast Iowa Limbhangers 17th Annual Banquet. 730PM at the Eagles Club in Burlington. Dinner is at 7. For more info, call 759-4377.
“The Toy” presented by Lights Camera Action Inc is 630PM at the former middle school auditorium, 1801 Avenue G, Fort Madison. Use the Ave. F entrance.