- Illinois Governor Upset About Concealed Carry ApprovalPosted 1 day ago
- Blood Found and Search Continues for Dayton Girl, 15Posted 1 day ago
- Kidnapped Victim SpeaksPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: More Arrests Made Related to Car BurglariesPosted 2 days ago
- Deceased Army Ammunition Plant Workers RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Henderson, McDonough Qualify for Federal Disaster Aid; Warren County Does NotPosted 2 days ago
Holy Trinity School to host Community Blood Drive
Date(s) - 03/13/2013
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Category(ies) No Categories
Holy Trinity School will host a community blood drive from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 13 at Gymnasium, 2600 Avenue A, Fort Madison, IA.
What: Holy Trinity School Community Blood Drive
When: Wednesday, March 13 – 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Where: Gymnasium, 2600 Avenue A, Fort Madison, IA
Appointments: To donate, please contact Gail Kunch at 319-372-2486 or visit www.bloodcenterimpact.org.
Donor Eligibility Criteria: Potential donors must be at least 17 years of age (16 with parental permission form available through www.bloodcenter.org) and weigh more than 110 pounds. A photo I.D. or MVRBC Donor Card is required to donate. To schedule an appointment for donation, please call the Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center at (800) 747-5401. Donors who last gave blood on or before 1/16/2013 are eligible to give blood at this drive.
About Blood Donation: Blood donation is a safe, simple procedure that takes about 45 minutes to one hour. Individuals with diabetes or controlled high blood pressure may be accepted as eligible donors.
ABOUT MVRBC: Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center is the provider of blood and blood components to 81 hospitals in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin. In your area, MVRBC is the exclusive provider to Fort Madison Community Hospital, Keokuk Area Hospital, Great River Medical Center and Henry County Health Center.