- Harmony Bible Church Taking Donations for OklahomaPosted 2 hours ago
- Lee County Drug BustPosted 3 hours ago
- UPDATE: Missing Girl’s Backpack FoundPosted 4 hours ago
- DMCo Supervisors Say No (Again) to Former Army Reserve CenterPosted 8 hours ago
- HenryCo Teens Accused of Mepo Vehicle BurglariesPosted 8 hours ago
- Suspected Kidnapper Kills Himself; 15-Year Old Still MissingPosted 9 hours ago
Mediapolis Community to host Blood Drive
Date(s) - 05/22/2013
Category(ies) No Categories
Mediapolis Community will host a blood drive from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 22 at City Hall Community Room, 510 N. Main Street, Mediapolis, IA.
What: Mediapolis Community Blood Drive
When: Wednesday, May 22 – 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: City Hall Community Room, 510 N. Main Street, Mediapolis, IA
Appointments: To donate, please contact MVRBCat 800-747-5401 ext. 1281 or visit www.bloodcenterimpact.org.
Donor Eligibility Criteria: Potential donors must be at least 17 years of age (16 with parental permission form available through www.bloodcenter.org) and weigh more than 110 pounds. A photo I.D. or MVRBC Donor Card is required to donate. To schedule an appointment for donation, please call the MississippiValleyRegionalBloodCenter at (800) 747-5401. Donors who last gave blood on or before 3/27/2013 are eligible to give blood at this drive.
About Blood Donation: Blood donation is a safe, simple procedure that takes about 45 minutes to one hour. Individuals with diabetes or controlled high blood pressure may be accepted as eligible donors.
ABOUT MVRBC: MississippiValleyRegionalBloodCenter is the provider of blood and blood components to 81 hospitals in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin. In your area, MVRBC is the exclusive provider to GreatRiverMedicalCenter.