- Man Who Beat and Robbed Burlington Resident is Found GuiltyPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Prices SpikePosted 2 days ago
- Armed Forces Night at Community Field TomorrowPosted 2 days ago
- Tis the Season of Graduation at SCCPosted 3 days ago
- West Burlington will be watching…Posted 3 days ago
- Click it or Ticket this WeekendPosted 3 days ago
Red Cross Blood Drives in Illinois March 19-29
Date(s) - 03/19/2013 - 03/29/2013
Category(ies) No Categories
Upcoming blood donation opportunities:
March 26 from 1-6 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 214 NW Second Ave. in Galva, Ill.
March 26 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Woodhull Alwood High School Student Council, 301 E. Fifth Ave. in Woodhull, Ill.
March 27 from 1:15-5:15 p.m. at First Christian Church, 105 Dwight St. in Kewanee, Ill.
March 19 from 2-6 p.m. at Galesburg Blood Donation Center, 143 E. Main St. in Galesburg, Ill.
March 19 from 12-6 p.m. at Wight Chevrolet, 404 S. State Route 180 in Williamsfield, Ill.
March 26 from 2-6 p.m. at Galesburg Blood Donation Center, 143 E. Main St. in Galesburg, Ill.
March 28 from 3-7 p.m. at Yates City Community Center, 100 E. Main in Yates City, Ill.
March 29 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Knox County Courthouse, 200 S. Cherry St. in Galesburg, Ill.