Burlington, Ia- Burlington City Hall, Burlington Public Works & Burlington Wastewater Facility will reopen to the public on Monday.
Services via phone, mail, and burlingtoniowa.org continue and citizens are encouraged to use those when possible.
In accordance with state and federal guidelines, recommendations, and protocols, the City has taken the following steps to minimize risk for visitors and staff:
- Requiring staff to self-screen for illness before reporting for work each day
- Providing personal protective equipment or safety shields, where appropriate
- Establishing hygiene expectations
- Adding hand sanitizing stations
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning
- Posting safety guidelines at entrances
- Encouraging social distancing
The Burlington Public Library remains closed to the public but will continue curbside service. Burlington City Council Meetings and Work Sessions are still closed to the public as well.
Visit www.burlingtoniowa.org for more information.