Burlington Civic Music’s 91st live season is coming stronger than ever!
This season, Burlington Civic Music is expanding with two rescheduled shows from the 90th season for a grand total of 10 shows. It all starts on September 17th, 2020, and season tickets are on sale now.
All shows start at 7:30 PM, and the concert lineup includes:
2020 – 2021 Season
- September 17th – Shuan Johnson Big Band
- October 9th – Gentri
- November 3rd – Dhamaal Dancers and Musicians of India
- December 19th – A Country Christmas with David Kroll
- January 16th – Sultans of String
- February 8th – Wings Dublin Irish Dance
- March 25th – Catapult
- April 22nd – Fly Dance Company
- May 3rd – Chicago Harp Quartet
- May 15th – The Texas Tenors
Book your season tickets at 319.752.0336 or at burlcivicmusic.com.
The KBUR podcast with announcement and snippets of artists can be found here: